One of my photos has been getting a lot of attention lately.  The model
in the photo posted it on a message board on onemodelplace.com and I
have posted it in a couple other critique forums.  People have used such
words as "awesome", "perfection", "great photographer", "10", "a shot
you can be proud of", "wish I had taken it", and others.  But the best
one was a photographer who claims I stole his photograph.  Same pose,
same lighting, same toning, even the same model!  So far he has yet to
produce this photo.  I'm feeling a little like Mort Rainey from the
movie "Secret Window".  I contacted the model, Victoria, and she replied
with some choice words about this other photog that I won't repeat here
and said that with the exception of a few test shots she had never
worked with him.  I guess it is a weird form of flattery to have someone
have some sick need to claim ownership of your work?

If any of you would like to see the photo I am including a link, but
please be aware that it is a figure study and does contain mild nudity.
It was shot on a *istD with a FA* 85 1.4.  Retouched, eyes brightened,
channel mixed, and toned in Photoshop CS.

http://www.bruce-wayne.com/victoria/sepia_imgp3676

Comments welcome.  The rest of the series will be available soon at
bruce-wayne.com

Thanks for listening,

Dave