So there I was walking around one of the tourist attractions of San Antonio
with my son this morning, when I spotted a tourist sitting on a bench, lining
up a shot with a non-Pentax classic camera.
When I stopped to make apologies in case we'd walked into his shot, and more
importantly to check out the camera in his hands, I noted an istD on the bench
beside him. When he noticed the istD hanging from my neck any ice still present
in the South Texas sunshine was officially broken.
Turned out the Tourist With Taste was listmember Mark Stringer, passing through
with his wife and daughter. We chatted a bit about cameras and lenses and
gossiped about some of y'all.
I don't think either of us had ever run into another member by pure chance
before!

ERN