I've elected to keep the nomail option as a need-to-know thing, among members of the
list or people genuinely interested enough in Pentaxiana to be in the archives.

For some reason I have it in my head that having the info available on the pdml.net
page would be an open invitation to spam the list. Doesn't make a lot of sense, I
admit, given that a spammer could just subscribe regularly, but there you have it.

Doug

At 10:20 PM +02004/25/01, Shot caused thus to appear:

--
Douglas Forrest Brewer
Ashwood Lake Photography