On 14/8/04, Don Sanderson, discombobulated, offered:

>I would like to build a "Pinhole Camera" but all I have is a needle.
>Would I have to call this a "Needle Hole Camera", and would a needle hole
>have a significantly different Focal Length than a pin hole?

Look Don - it seems you're simply not getting the message that has been
thrust forth time and time again from just about every contributor to
this list! Your hole will be the same hole whether it be a needle or a
pin - you can call it a needle hole or you can call it a pin hole - you
can call it any flipping hole you like, but it is and always will be a
hole. Amen.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__