BR

From: "Amita Guha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a website client who wants me to take portraits of the staff of
his law firm for the website. We will probably have a group shot that
looks something like this
http://www.dardeno.com/profile.php as well as individual portraits.

Will I be ok using the istD and its popup flash, or should I use a
hotshoe flash, or do I simply need a bigger setup than what I have?