It's Paul of the never ending breakdancing pictures.

I'm psyched, I got blogged by boingboing.net my favorite blog.  Xeni Jardin,
one of the bloggers had put up a set of breakdancing photos which were my
inspiration, so I sent her my set.  I got 2300 hits so far today.  It's
pretty neat.  I wish I got a few comments in there though.

http://www.boingboing.net/2004/08/17/breakdancing_photos.html

I'm getting the individual emails rather than the digest now so I'll be a
bit better about responding.  Thanks for all the advice.  As soon as I get
back to Boston I'm going to shoot a couple more rolls of the dancers and see
if I can apply some different ideas.

Paul