Hi all,
Back on for a few days. My gallery show opened Wednesday. I'm very pleased with the way they hung my work. I have six framed prints on the wall, and another eight or nine mounted prints on a side table. The gallery is hosting a luncheon for 300 of their good customers tomorrow and have asked me to attend. They'll be serving alcohol, so perhaps that will loosen up some pocketbooks. I need to sell two framed prints or four unframed to break even. That would be nice. Looking forward to seeing what's up in the PDML world.
Paul