Cropping in the viewfinder is still cropping.

The rather simple truism is that all photographs are cropped because they have an edge where the photo ends. The world does not.

--

frank theriault wrote:

--- graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Worse than that it is tightly cropped, and damn if
the horizon doesn't seem level. This job hunting thing is turning Frank into
a dull boy (sorry, rabbit).

Tom:

1:  It wasn't cropped.  It was composed - in the
viewfinder.  I don't crop.  <g>

2:  I don't know about the horizon, but as Paul
Stenquist noted, it's a teeny bit tilted.  I like it
that way.  <vbg>

3:  I've pretty much always been dull...  <LOL>

cheers,
frank

=====
"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst"
********
"Of course it's all luck"
  --  Henri Cartier-Bresson

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html