John Whittingham wrote:

I would guess that the viewfinder info is the same as on the MZ-3/5n, but I could be wrong...

Probably, but could you make all necessary adjustments to settings without taking your eye from the viewfinder? The control layout is very different, for example I find the MZ-3, MX and KX easier and faster to operate than my Super A.

Yes. Good point. I guess I'll just have to test it a bit more. I might not find an MZ-5n or MZ-3 to compare with, though. I really do like the looks of the controls on those. (And that's not just stupid nostalgia, I think; I'm convinced that old-style dials and buttons are actually easier to use for most people than "modern" menu systems.)

John