Pat,

Welcome to the list.

It looks like you've got a nice outfit.  It should serve you well.

As far as the value of the A28/2.8, I'd personally not pay over $100 for one, and that
if in perfect condition.  They're good lenses, but not great ones.

BTW, my Irish ancestors were Devlin (O'Devlin) and Cowan.  Be they from your
neighborhood?  (I've never traced them back very far.  The Cowans went first to
Boston, Mass., and had to change the name to Cohen in order to find work.  Hence there
is a notable contingent of non-Jewish Cohen people in the US.  Things were rough for
us back then.)

Sincerely,

C. Brendemuehl

"Every one of us is, even from his mother's womb, a master craftsman of idols."
-- John Calvin (1509-64)

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com