OK, I've made a fairly significant purchase (not an *ist D, though -- it's a mini DV camcorder) and I need to sell a few items.

PZ-1p, EX+ condition, includes grip strap, extra battery, everready case, instruction manual, neckstrap, body cap, etc. Beautiful condition and works beautifully. $325, or make me an offer.

FA 28-70 f/4, EX+ condition, this one is the made in Japan one and feels smooth and well put together. Includes front and rear caps. $90, or make an offer.

AF500 FTZ flash and case, EX condition, includes manual. $100, or make an offer.

If you're interested in the whole kit, make an offer.

Joe --

Joe Wilensky
Staff Writer
Communication and Marketing Services