Hi Dave: I scan my favourite slides as well as negs with a Canon FS2710 slide
scanner. In the past, it was difficult to get good prints from slides but one
of the great things about digital (and I don't mean digital cameras) is that
it really no longer matters if you shoot slides or negs. By scanning them and
printing them on inkjet, the results are the same.... I have got internegs
made in the past with success but it gets very costly. The slide scanner made it
all so simple. I am also noticing that as everyone goes digital, there are
more and more good slide scanners showing up used at camera stores for giveaway
prices...
Vic