Anyone wanna tell me how to stuff a dry plate into an MX?

Kevin Waterson wrote:
If Black and White film were to be dropped by manufacturers tomorrow, I could almost foresee a return to dry plates. If film and the chemicals
were no longer readily available, a new renaissance in plate photography
could well be a subsititute. Remember, _REAL_ photographers coat their
own plates.

Seriously though, why not a return to plates? All those years ago, the
chemicals were available and it would certainly bring back a little
romance and art to photography. Something I feel is missing from a lot
of todays instant snapshot generation.

The demise of film and the return of glass plates could be a good thing.

Just a thought,
Kevin

---------
Kevin Waterson