From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 27 August 2004 7:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Spine Cracker

Thanks, Don,

Those are just work gloves on his hands.  The bottom of the frame is a bit
dark.

He was at our house doing a bit of parging - I mean tree removal. <vbg>

We had this big old dying silver maple in our back yard that was about to
fall if we didn't have it taken down.  When the crew came to take down the
tree, it turned out I knew this one - a former bike courier named Brian.

I thought the tatoo on his back looked interesting.

Thanks for the comments!

cheers,
frank

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer

>From: "Don Sanderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: Spine Cracker
>Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:18:32 -0500
>
>I think it's a great photo Frank! Ireally like the "ragged" border too.
>What does he have on his hands and wrists? My monitor won't go bright
>enough
>to tell.
>Glad to see you have broken away from the "Ana/Digi Tunes and Piccies"
>crowd
>long enough to post something that has to do with actual images! ;-)

to offer.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.