I have one more item to sell that I have not yet posted to ebay. It's an El-Nikkor 105/5.6 enlarging lens. This is a good focal length for 6x7 or 6x9 negatives. This lens is a beauty. It's black and chrome and appears to be all metal. It's beautifully crafted. The machine work is amazing. If you want to print 6x7, this lens is a very good choice. Original front cap included. I payed $100 dollars for it a couple of years ago. I'll take $80 plus $8 shipping. I'll have pics tomorrow if you're interested. If I don't hear from someone on the list, it will go on ebay Friday night.
Paul