Its a thin concrete mix coating applied to bare poured concrete or block
foundations.Mostly used to hide
imperfections but also acts as a waterproofing agent,to some degree.
Similar texture as in brick layers mortar.

Most older homes in Canada have it but not so much the newer ones(i have the older
home).It falls off
due to water, wind, freeze/warm cycles and needs to be touched up on occasion.
Thats my vacation project,and why i thought it would be a poor PAW
project.................. OR will it.

Bwaaa haaa haaa

Dave Brooks