Hi everyone,

I have a few questions for all of you screw mount
experts.  I have always had K mount, and know very
little about the screw mount bodies.  I have an ES II
on it's way. My questions for you are:

If you could pick the best quality standard lens for
this, would it be the 50mm 1.4, or a Zeiss, or
other???

What would you expect to pay for this lens on the used
market today?

Finally, if anyone can refer me to a website that can
explain the metereing of this body, along with the
many M42 lenses that are available, that would be
fantastic.  If such a thing exists.

TIA for any help...