I don't have my 360 here at the moment so I can't actually test this but;
If I remember correctly CF9 causes the "Flash Pop Up Button" to behave in 3
different ways, not the flash itself.
IOW the flash button can disable, fire once, or fire for modeling, the flash
when it is pushed in wireless mode.
Is this what you are trying, or are you hitting the *shutter release* and
seeing what the flash does?

Don