Ahh...a nice 64oz sip of Gatorade...hey, i can't be breaking the law now
can i, only one more year til i'm legal, and even then i'd struggle to afford
natural light. Besides, i don't have much to mourn about the loss of the LX.
The closest i've ever gotten to one is looking at the specs on Boz's site
(and I can look at that anytime...i do sometimes...and dream). Heck...i had
to sell my K-1000 to afford my appetite for film and processing.
    But...maybe i'll mute ESPN's Sports Center for a good moment of silence
in honor of a truly great performer (or so i have heard[read] ).

brent