Bob W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Gianfranco, your PUG entry is very well done, and fits the
theme
> > exactly.
>
> I agree - it's a very intersting photograph, and reminds me a
lot
> of photos by the Spanish photographer Cristina Garcia Rodero.

Hi guys,

Thank you both for the kind words.
Bob, I must confess that I hadn't heard of that photographer
before... :-(
I'll browse the web to see if I can find something.

Ciao,

Gianfranco

PS: Daniel, I would lie if I say that I didn't think about the
well known group you mention when I submitted the picture. I
thought that a bit of ambiguity could be nice, but most of the
ambiguity should vanish just reading the caption.

=====
_