From: Ryan Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 2 September 2004 1:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Nimh batteries

Thanks for that info Herb. My charger was the one that came with the
batteries, and while it tops up 4 2500mah in 2 hours, it doesn't have an
individual LED per cell. Sounds like it would have been useful though. I've
been playing with my ist D a bit since yesterday, and am amazed the
batteries haven't gone flat yet. My experience with Energizer e2's (which
last forever in my 5n) wasn't so pleasant.. 8 new batteries in, and within
half a day 5 had a charge of around 1.2-1.4, 2 had a charge around 0.7, and
one was practically flat, and it did cause hiccups with my ist D like making
it hang while doing a long RAW exposure. I'll probably have to observe how
my Inca's fare, and will let you know when it's more concrete.

Cheers,
Ryan