Thank you all for the comments.

Shel wrote:

SB> The first one, Palm Tree in Color, is quite nice.  A lot of beginning
SB> photogs shoot up into the trees, and most every shot I've seen like that
SB> has been terrible: cliche, boring, unimaginative, derivative, poorly
SB> composed, and so on.
In fact I don't wanted to take this shot from right under the tree to avoid
being cliche and boring. But there was so little space in the
greenhouse, I was forced to do so, or not to take the shot at all. I'm
glad it worked.

Bob wrote:

BW> I spent a pleasant morning photographing in those gardens once. Do you
BW> live in Cluj? It's a very nice city.
No, I live in Oradea, 150km to west from Cluj. I go occasionally
there; besides being a nice city, it is also an important cultural and
educational center.

Attila