Anything that makes you happy is a good thing Tan. We will just have more of you to love. Come back soon.
Paul

On Sep 5, 2004, at 5:26 PM, Tanya Mayer Photography wrote:

That maybe so Peter, however, at least he was correct in his classlessness... <vbg>

So, the secret's out, and no nasty comments ok!!

Yep, folks, tomorrow is "D-Day" (hehe, quite literally)...

tan. (And I'm NOT posting the results as next months PUG! The "curves" theme
was months ago...)

Tanya Mayer Photography

Qld, Australia
www.tanyamayer.com
Ph +61 (07) 49831247
Mobile +61 0429831247

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter J. Alling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 6 September 2004 7:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and Frank said I had no class...

Paul Stenquist wrote:

Okay, so you bought bigger boobies. We don't mind :-).
But you have to show us the results of the surgery when you return <vbg>
Good luck and come back soon.
Paul
On Sep 5, 2004, at 4:46 PM, Tanya Mayer Photography wrote:

Thankyou to all for your well wishes!

No, I haven't yet unsubscribed, but will do so in a few hours.

HOWEVER, my ears were burning so thought I'd come online and check
what you
lot are up to.  I never realised that I would be such a topic of
conversation! lol.

Thanks to those who have come to my defence. I am SO not offended,
you must
be thinking of a different fairygirl if you would think that I am easily
offended.

The "procedure" *is* however, personal, and I am a little
apprehensive to
post about it to list just yet.  A few of you are already well aware
of what
is going on, and are waiting for me to reveal it to the list.  I may
do so
in a week or two, but until then, for once, my lips are sealed.

I will say, however, that I am NOT having a tattoo removed (although I
*will* be doing that later in the year), and I am not having my honker
(nose) done! lol.

It isn't medical, so there are no health concerns, except for the
risk of
general anaesthetic.  It does cost alot of money, involves a special
kind of
surgeon and  *will* have me in a lot of pain for a little while, and
probably not up to typing.

If those aren't enough hints for you to work out what is going on,
then too
bad! Unlike my *usual* self, I don't quite have the guts yet to just
come
out and say it, lol. Although, I am sure that it won't be long before I
"come out of the closet".

It can be the "PDML Mystery Of The Day" - maybe I should've shot it
for the
PUG last month. <vbg>

Thanks again for all of your support, you are all just such a great
bunch of
people!  As cliche as it sounds, I do really feel like I have a
family in
you all at times!

hugs,
tan.x.