-----Original Message-----
From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 12:30 AM

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 00:17:22 -0400, graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What? A stamp collector. Next thing we will have reptile skinned camera
> collectors running, or is that a collectors of reptile skinned cameras?
Seems
> like the order of the words make a little difference too...
>
> GRIN!

Actually, Tom,

Cesar is both a reptile skinned camera collector ~and~ a collector of
reptile skinned cameras.

<g>

-frank

ps:  I'm glad Cesar's back with us (at least until the next 'cane
hits), 'cause now we can make fun of him again...  <vbg>

Hmmmm,

Just how am I supposed to take the reptile skinned camera collector comment?
We will have to discuss this over a beer or two the next time we meet...

Ohhh, are you making fun of me?  Glad you told me, I was not sure ;-)

I love the banter among friends that is this list.

Glad Ivan will wait until after the weekend,

Cesar
Panama City, Florida