On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:41:52 -0400, Peter J. Alling
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This didn't seem to get to the list apologies if you receive it twice
>
> I promised more shots from the Vivitar 35-85mm f2.8 varifocal so here
> they are in no particular order.
> As always comments are requested but may be ignored.
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~pjalling/PAW_--_I_see_you.html
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~pjalling/PAW_--_Bridge.html
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~pjalling/PAW_--_Boardwalk.html
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~pjalling/PAW_--_kittens.html

It showed up twice for me, FWIW.  No problem, because I'm having list
and/or internet/e-mail problems, too.

I like the first one - nice narrow dof, lovely bokeh, I like the
grain.  What film did you use?

The second one (bridge) is the weakest of the bunch, IMHO.  Not a bad
shot, just doesn't say much to me, I guess.

I like the boardwalk photo.  It would be ordinary except for the
shadow.  That really emphasizes the feeling of perspective, IMHO.

Kittens is a lovely informal portrait.  The young lady looks very
relaxed and happy.  Who is she?

cheers,
frank

--
"It's about time we started to take photography seriously and treat it
as a hobby." -Eliott Erwitt