"Juan J. Buhler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Anyway, UPS says my ist and 16-45 will be here tomorrow. Nothing to
>ask the list, just saying hi and sharing the excitement...

Juan, glad to have you back! Just last week I posted a message to the
list about your web page for the "Pentax H 60mm f/8 Limited" lens (with
the much sought-after "bokeh-on-demand" feature)!

>PS: BTW, I'll be driving across most of the USA from San Francisco to
>Ohio starting this coming weekend. Looking forward to see how the istD
>sees America...

Pittsburgh is only about 30 minutes east of Ohio - stop on by if you can
;-)

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing