Shel Belinkoff wrote:

The pics make a nice document of the park. #10 is a wonderful example of
that document, and I like #19 as well, but for it's framing and feel - imo
it's the best "photograph" of the bunch.

I concur: #19 is very, very nice. Photos #15 and #16 are very interesting from a DoF point of view. (A couple of years ago Boz was soliciting comments on certain lenses, including the 15/3.5. As regards bokeh I wrote, "As soon as I actually see some, I'll let you know." Now I've seen some ;-) Nice shots!

You should submit #1 to the PDML self-portraits page. <g>
(That's another thing this lens does well, whether or not
one wants it to...)

Thanks for sharing.

Stephen Moore