Hi Bob:
I use my PZ1p ( with the PC cord adaptor attached to the hot shoe)  with
a White Lightning stobe set and a  radioslave from quantum.  You can
also try the new radio slaves from WL but I think you will be better
with the Quantums.  I have had no problems with the quantums.  I use a
transmiter on the camera and a single receiver in one of the White
Lightning strobes ( the others come fitted with a slave  sensor).  I
bought the radio slaves from B&H,sometimes  they are on sale.  But you
can also try ebay, where there are always some listed.  Also there is a
special high sensitivity slave unit .  It uses a 9volt baterry inside
it, and I can  assure you that it will work with any small  appearance
of a flash .  I have used it in full sun without any problems at all. I
do not remember if I bought it from B&H or Adorama, but one of them has
it, just describe it as having a 9volt battery and been a high
sensitivity they will help you.  The cost of it is aroung 70 dollars  I
think.  I hope this helps you.

Angel Ramos
Arecibo, Puerto Rico