On 14 Sep 2004 at 15:53, Rob Brigham wrote:

> The price of the 300D has already been tubling in the UK for a few
> months now.  The 10D seems to be getting close to freefall now too...

There is an AUD200 cash back on the 300Ds at the moment, I've got a flyer in
front of me quoting AUD1790 for the 300D + 18-55 which would make it about
GBP621 with the cash back. I have one next to me at the moment and I must say
that even given its bulbous body and crappy plastic feel all of the buttons
work as expected unlike my supposedly superior *ist D.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998