hello,
a small gallery here,
http://www.kolumbus.fi/t_ja_s.hartikainen/ltx/ltx.htm
mild latex fetish stuff.

I have used Pentax KX & Ricoh XR-X bodies.
My favourite lens for this kind of shooting is probably my
M-50/1.7, but in those sessions I have also used A-85/1.4,
A-50/1.7, K35/3.5 & A100/4 lenses and maybe sometimes a Ricoh
50/2 -lens, too. I can't remember exactly which lenses I have
used for these shots, but those lenses I have had in my bag,
and usually I have used all of them, but most of them were
shot with Pentax gear anyway.

T400cn & Provia 400 films. In those sessions, I have used my
KX loaded with t400cn
and the Ricoh body with the slide film.
Some of the B&W shots may have been converted from slides,
can't remember.
About the image manipulation: I have cloned out small areas or
details here & there, and
of course I have done basic things like contrast adding etc.

If you have something to ask, use the feedback link on that
page..

(I'm sorry if this message was sent earlier today to the
list..I'm re-sending it now, because
I think the first one never reached the list)

cheers,
Timo