From: Ryan Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 7:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: D*MNIT!!!!! A bargain hunter misses out.

It's just an LX Don.. I think it's because of the funky font that some see ILX instead of LX. A brand spanking 'as new' LX.. I think I know what I'm going to dream of tonight :(..

Cheers,
Ryan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Sanderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 9:16 PM Subject: RE: D*MNIT!!!!! A bargain hunter misses out.

Actually, I don't.
Does an ILX differ from a plain ole' LX?

Don