They're on the thumbnail page now.

I was trying to be clever and respond very quickly to a request for information on the lens. In my haste I managed to get the wrong lens, miscode the HTML, and shoot two pics at f8 instead of one at f8 and one at f5.6. Ah, well. I've now replaced the first f8 with a 5.6, but as the light is now dim, I had to use flash, which is unfortunate.

John