On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:59:59 -0400 (EDT), Fred Widall
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This evening I noticed the sun was casting the shadows of my grandson's
> toy dinosaurs on the wall producing an interesting image.
>
> Hope you like it.
>
> http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/~fwwidall/dinos.html

That is an amazing photo, Fred!!

It's not just the shadows (which are placed so appropriately so as to
appear to be fighting), it's the colour.  But, it's more than the
colour:  There's a certain softness and graininess to it that gives it
a "vintage look".  Because I'm sure that back in the time of the
dinosaurs, any photo would have been grainy <vbg>.

Seriously, that look really works well with the subject matter.  I
think it's an outstanding photo!!

cheers,
frank