Interesting that you should mention the screwmounts, Antonio. (It was actually in your last post, but I already deleted it.) For the very fact that it doesn't have the stop down cam, the *istD supports screwmount lenses better than any of the K-mount cameras have for the last quarter century. A screwmount lens will work just as nicely as a k or m lens. In fact, I think I'll go out and shoot some digital pics with my Super Takumar 35/3.5. Sounds like a fun Saturday project.
Paul