Definitely Decisive Moment stuff. That being the situation and the guy with the camera being the moment, you did rather well with this shot.

About the only thing you could have done to improve this shot would have been to squat down (not something a lot of photographers think of) and get it from a lower viewpoint, giving a better view of the background without changing the Decisive Moment thing.

As taken, I think I would crop the ends a bit, mostly to get the half person on the left out of the frame.

This is a very good shot, Boris.

--

Boris Liberman wrote:
Hi!

Among other things I've spent some time in Oslo just walking around
and trying to catch the moment. Here is one attempt:

http://www.webaperture.com/gallery/photos/48074

Any and all comments from those who are more experienced in this that
I am are most welcome.

Thanks.