It's a great idea! Can we use yours? You can send it to me first. :-)
oh, joke aside... It has been done in PUG before (Normal B&W, April 2000),
and it's a good idea, and we could well use it again IMO. Maybe with another
focal length?

However, the LX is a very enabling camera house. Its solid construction has
made me take a camera to places where I otherwise would have gone without.
And under weather/temperature conditions where I otherwise would have stayed
indoors. It's metering system has helped me get pictures I otherwise would
have missed. Esp. with long exposure times. Bracketing isn't half as
efficient.

I think the LX gallery is a good idea. I shall try my best to take a shot
that express the features of the LX that has meant most to me.

Jostein