Monday, September 20, 2004, 3:50:44 AM, Daniel wrote:
DM> I learned long ago not to laugh at others whose tastes and
DM> behavior were a bit different from mone.  Some day you may also.

And Daniel, I certainly didn't want to insult any Americans with that.
The post was intercepted with two smileys / :) / for
the more moronic ones.

Don't always assume the worst case - that somebody is
deliberately insulting something. Internet is such a wide place that
subtle language and cultural differences can make an innocent humorous
post into an insulting one. I wouldn't censor it though to some mild
versions. Just assume the better intentions if you talk to other
people, and watch plenty of Monty Python if you still don't get such
humour ;-)

Good light!
           fra