I would go with Reala. I have always been greatly impressed with the detail and color rendition. That's my $.02.

Tom C.

From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sharpest Color Film
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 07:21:28 -0700

Need a quick answer if you can. Which have you found to be the sharper,
more detailed color film: Fuji Reala or Fuji Superior? Have you found any
that's sharper?

I have a roll of Royal Gold 25 that's a bit out of date that John Francis
gave me a couple of years ago. I'm not too concerned with color fidelity in
this project, but want the best detail and resolving power I can find with
the film that's now in my freezer. Will this out of date film have suffered
an loss of resolving power or sharpness over time?

Shel