Michel Carrère-Gée wrote:

Christian a écrit :

William Robb wrote on 9/21/2004, 12:07 PM:

> > LX, and Super Program for sure. It's done via a window that projects > a view of the aperture ring into the finder. > > William Robb > >

LX and MX for sure. Super Program does not have a little window. At least mine didn't.

And  the fisrt equiped: the KX   !

As long as we're taking an inventory the K2DMD.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke