I have the first half of the article in front of me
(not sure if I ever read the second part) but he does
state that using either selenium toner or AGFA Sistan
seems to provide considerable protection.  He also
states that AGFA paper is more susceptible to the
problem than Kodak.

I have AGFA RC prints hanging in a bright area of my
home and also my office that have been  framed and
displayed for 3-5 years.  No sign of deterioration,
all have been treated in selenium.

Thanks,

William (keeping my fingers crossed) in Utah.

> >  I have a lot of 25 year old RC prints, the
majority on
Kodak paper, that
> >  are as good as the day I made them. While most of
them have
been stored
> >  in boxes, some are framed behind glass.
> >  Paul
> >

> Same here.
> Ed

As have I. I have also seen quite recent prints with
significant
bronzing. I must try to find that article again.
William Robb