Very minor, I assure you.

I've shown several photos I've taken of my friend Jennifer the Singer.
 I told her that she could use the photos however she wants and gave
her the proofs, telling her that I'd be pleased to get larger prints
made for her (at cost) if she wants.  She asked me if she could use
some of the shots on her site, and I said, "Well, you're quite
beautiful, so sure".  Okay, I really said, "sure";  I just added the
other stuff as a joke.

One thing I"ve learned is ~not~ to give photos that I don't like,
because quite frankly, I don't like some of the stuff she posted.
When we were going through the proofs, she'd say, "I really like that
one!", and I'd say, "It's crap, I should have taken it out of the
pile".  If you look, you'll see some horribly over-exposed shots that
even ~I~ cringe at - but, she really really liked that stuff - who can
account for taste?  Next time, though, she (and anyone else I do stuff
for) only sees stuff I like.

Don't comment on the excruciatingly small thumbs.  Apparently they're
supposed to be that way, for reasons I can't fathom.  In any event,
it's not my site.

So, let the thing load for a minute or two, then click on photos.
Also, if you click on Biographies, some or most of those are mine.
Basically all the concert shots are mine.  Plus, if you click credits,
you'll see she did indeed give me some (credit, that is).

http://www.piratejenny.ca/

Listen to some of her music while you're there.  They're a wonderful band.

cheers,
frank

PS:  I didn't get paid, but I do get free concert tix <g>