I am currently selling all my Pentax gear. I have been hanging on to my Tonkina AT-X 300 2.8 just in case I decided to get an IST-D, but I have gone the Nikon route....
If you are interested drop me an E-mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and I can give you any details. If not it will be on E-bay sometimes soon. It is in very good shape. Manual Focus (but very smooth and fast) I also have a 1.7 AF convertor that I can add into the deal. I have tried this rig on a friend's IST-D and it is a honking good 750mm equivalent. I used it a lot on my PZ-1P and had excellent results.
If anyone is interested, I still have a 645 body, 75mm and 150 lenses, 120 and 220 inserts. Also an assortment of 35mm lenses.

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/