Hi Charles,

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 06:29:42 +1000, Charles Wilson wrote:

>I will be travelling to Holland, Amsterdam in the the next month.  I want to
>purchase a DA 14 lens, does anyone know where I might purchase one.

By coincidence, I just bought a DA 14mm F/2.8 last week :-)

I got it from "Kamera Express" which does mail-order and has a
regular shop as well. They do NOT have it in stock though, they
order it from Pentax-Benelux and need a few days to get it.

It is not terribly cheap either at 730 Euros, but AFAIK it is the
only shop in the Netherlands that actually has it in the pricelist.

This is the link to that part of their price-list:

 http://www.kamera-express.nl/shop.asp?shop=ANALOOG&categorie=9&merk=27

You could also phone them to check availability

        +31 10 2847450

Or if you have some time left, send an inquiry to:

         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards, JvW

PS:
The DA-14mm is marvelous.
I used it at a birthday party today, the FOV is noticable larger
that the DA 16-45mm ...

Jan van Wijk;   http://www.dfsee.com/gallery