I agree about the Hahnemuhle William Turner. It's the nicest paper I've ever seen, and it prints great on the Epson 2200. However, as I mentioned in a previous post, it's prone to chipping. You have to handle the prints very carefully. The Epson Velvet Fine Art prints equally well, although the texture is slightly smoother, and it doesn't seem to chip as easily.
Paul