Hi everyone,

I know you purists will hate to hear this.  But, I
just got thru shooting my family's Christmas card.
The beauty of digital, when working with 3 kids, 1
dog, and 1 cat is the ability to cut & paste.  I've
never done this before, but out of 50 some shots, of
course it was impossible to get a shot with everyone
looking at the camera.  Our final choice had only the
dog looking away.  I figured out how to cut and paste
him from another photo where he was looking at the
camera, and I must say I'm pretty impressed with my
work.  Digital is so cool!

Just thought I would share.  Hopefully this doesn't
start a huge "bashing".

Thanks!