well... no.

the idea (as i understand it) behind DNG is to make pentax et al create the
proprietory "converters", or, better yet, use DNG itself as a raw format.
the 3rd party (adobe in this case) raw-to-DNG converter is useful only as
a toy to give people some sense of what is should look and feel like.

best,
mishka