I know him too, and agree with you.

Sometimes a great photographer, and I like his attempt to do something new, but it tends to drown in technology....

DagT

På 11. okt. 2004 kl. 08.48 skrev Jostein:

Sorry if my post appeared to critisise the photo, I like it a lot too. Bjørn has
this irresistable urge to try all sorts of odd techniques. He delivers the
goods, as a good photographer should, but I frequently get the impression that
he's basic attraction is the tech stuff. He's the most die-hard Nikon fan I
have ever come across, and a devoted collector as well.

Interestingly, however, he's also on a crusade to try to renew Norwegian nature
photography. His credo is that everyone should break barriers, find new angles,
develop a personal style, etc.

:-)

Jostein

Quoting Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I like this. A very narrow depth of field can lead to a very
interesting image.
Nice work.
Paul