Joe Wilensky offered for sale:
> A Nishika N8000 four-lens 3-D camera (like the Nimslo). I don't know
> if processing is still available for these exposures.

ISTR there having been a problem with a machine difficult to
find parts for at the one remaining plant that made lenticular
prints (no special viewer neede for 3-D effect); if anyone is
interested I can ask whether that every got cleared up.  But
if you get ahold of a stereo-viewer (American Civil War era
technology, still available today), you can take two of the
four half-frame images produced per exposure and paste them to
card stock to make nice stereo pairs.  That's also a _lot_
cheaper than the lenticular prints.

The film advance on the Nishika is a little balky compared to
the Nimslo (you'll waste a frame arguing with it now and then),
but it's still quite a fun camera.

                                        -- Glenn