Hi Frank.

Knowing this is a series,I like it.Performing artist with her viewing public, front
row. I
love the
expressions an how all 3 men are looking at this.Unless i have missed some others i
still
like number 2
from a few months ago better.This one does not seem to portray the "sexy" part as
well. I
had to look
at it a bit longer to "see".

All in all nicely done.

Dave( not really expressing himself well, again,BYKWIM)Brooks

                                        > My friend Marlee took her performance piece,
Sex With
Filing Cabinet