Shel,

Absolutely right, this is a vendor near the parking for the Natural
History Museum, home of Sue the dinasoar.  (It's now in the shadow the
newly renovated Soldier Field, home of the Chicago Bears.)

I learned a lot that day.  You photographed all the people I normally
just walk by.  You engaged them, they were happy to talk to you, and
give you a picture.  It was a real eye opener.

Thanks,  Bob S